Tuesday, June 6, 2023

NEW - Summer Mood QP set & Photomask Challenge with freebie!

 Hello, my friends,

I added a new QP set to my shop at Oscraps

Summer Mood QP - on sale 20% off 

buy PBP  -   Oscraps


all these layouts you find in the QP set


These quick pages were created with the Summer Mood Collection. 
If you missed this collection during the Color Play promo now you can buy it as a full collection with a set of QP and with a free gift - Summer Mood BONUS.
on SALE - 50% off - for a limited time!

now available in my both shop
BUY at Pickleberrypop  or  Oscraps

new inspirations from the fabulous PBP Creative Team









***
The special CU Offer ends TOMORROW (06/07/2023)!

BUY in my commercial-use shops

***

CHALLENGE

this month I host one of June's Challenges at Pickleberry pop challenges.

Everything about the challenge - rules, prizes, etc. and also a link for download find on the PBP forum here.



Thank you for your support, I very much appreciate it! 
Have a wonderful day and see you soon with a brand new Collection ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)