Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Inspirations from Featured Product & Sneak Peek!

 Hello, my friends!

Today I am bringing a few beautiful layouts for inspiration
from May Featured Product and 
at the end of the post little SNEAK-PEEK from my new collection ;)

May Featured Product:
Days Like This Collection

This collection is now on SALE for only $ 9,90 during May 2023!

BUY here at Oscraps
Inspirations from creative teams







and at the end of Inspirations my two pages 


Don't forget the discounted price for the featured product is valid only until the end of May,
so only the last week! ;)
****

Sneak Peek

Here is a little sneak peek from the new Collection - available on FRIDAY!

Thank you for your support, I very much appreciate it! 
Have a wonderful day and see you soon ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)