Sunday, January 22, 2023

Winter SALE!

 Hi friends,


in my store at Oscraps is WINTER SALE, don´t miss it if you need scrapping for some of your winter memories, because all my Winter theme products are on SALE 30% off and more for collection!


on WINTER sale is also my last winter collection "Frosty Friends"
...if you missed when "Frosty Friends Collection" was new in PBP now you can buy it on sale 57% Off at Oscraps

buy it HERE

here are some new inspirations from the fabulous Oscraps Creative Team :)




****

and now a few inspirations from my featured product for this month
Serenity Collection, which is for a special offer of only 9,90 only during January 2023
buy HERE

January Featured Product:
Serenity









and here are at the end of inspirations my two pages :)


Thank you for your support, I very much appreciate it! 
Have a wonderful weekend ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)