Sunday, December 11, 2022

Christmas Adventure Collection on SALE & new inspirations + Free Kit with Purchse!

 Hello, my friends!

Today we light the third candle on our Advent wreath. I hope you are having a beautiful advent time! I am working on something new but today I like to show new inspirations from my current collection, which is for the last two days on sale + in my store at Pickleberrypop we have STUFF YOUR STOCKiNGS SALE with a free kit with purchases!

My SHOP at PBP - HERE
*SALE valid except new releases*


"Christmas Adventure Collection"


All products are now on SALE 20% Off, 
but when you take full collection you save more!

for a week (till Tuesday 12/13) when
is a collection on SALE 50 % Off!

BUY




Bonus includes: overlays & 3 clusters in more versions - 13 .png together
Bonus is available only with Collection!


NEW Inspirations






Thank you for your support and have a beautiful week ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)