Sunday, August 14, 2022

August Featured Product: Summer Haze

 Hello, my friends!

I am bringing August Featured Product ;)
I have for you a special offer

August Featured Product:
Summer Haze Collection



Summer Haze Collection

includes: Summer Haze Kit (papers and elements) - Summer Haze Clusters
Summer Haze Overlays and WA - Summer Haze Bokeh Effect - Summer Haze Photomasks
Summer Haze Solid Papers - Summer Haze QP

This collection is now on SALE
only $ 9,90 during August 2022!





inspirations from Summer Haze Collection by my fabulous creative team





and also here are my pages, both are also as QP in collection :)


Thank you for your support, I very much appreciate it! 
Have a wonderful day and see you soon with a brand new collection ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)