Monday, June 13, 2022

Last DAY for SALE at Oscraps - 50% OFF!

 Hi friends,


I hope you had a beautiful weekend. We had planned to install our above-ground pool because we have beautiful weather with sunny days, so it is that time for the pool. But both my girls and I caught covid. So my weekend was not as funny, as we planned :(

Today I feel a little better, so I just wanted to remind you that today is the last day of the sale in Oscraps.


 



PARTY TIME! - LAST DAY!!!

- OSCRAPS 16TH BIRTHDAY -

 
***************

Everything in my store at Oscraps is on sale 50% OFF 
+ fabulous “Boho Summer” collaboration which is FREE with any $15.00 purchase!

PALVINKA DESIGNS - at Oscraps - buy HERE



I re-released "Lovely Moments collection" in Oscraps this month,
 so if you missed it last month from BBD in PBP you can buy it now in Oscraps ;)



and don´t forget sale is valid also for all my CU products
CU Products - buy HERE

+ I have three BRAND NEW CU Products - 50% off - Last DAY!

Thank you for reading and for your support! Have a beautiful week!

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)