Tuesday, May 31, 2022

NEW QP set & last day for Featured and Special Offer

 Hello, my friends,

as I promised I am back with a new QP set

Coastal Memories QP - on sale 20% off 

buy HERE


all these layouts you find in QP set

These quick pages were created with the Coastal Memoried Collection. 
If you missed this collection during the Color Play promo now you can buy it as a full collection with a set of QP and with a free gift - Coastal Memories BONUS - in my both SHOPS

on SALE - 55% off - for a limited time!
BUY

here are a few new inspirations from the fabulous PBP creative team



*****

Today ends both my monthly special offers, so if you like it don´t miss it;)

May Featured Product:
On Chalkboard: All Boy Collection


****
and my second special offer for this month

Special Offer:
On Chalkboard: Beautiful You Collection


Thank you for your support, I very much appreciate it! 
Have a wonderful week ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)