Thursday, May 19, 2022

New inspirations from collection - Lovely Moments & FREEBIE!

.....new Berry Big Deal still available at Pickleberrypop

and today I am bringing new inspirations from this beautiful collection
and little FREEBIE, I hope you will enjoy it ;)


May Berry Big Deal from me is a new collection

Lovely Moments

includes:
Lovely Moments Elements  -  Lovely Moments Add On  -  Lovely Moments Papers  -  Lovely Moments Clusters  -  Lovely Moments Overlays and WA  -  Lovely Moments Stamps  -    Lovely Moments Photomasks  -  Lovely MomentsPage Overlays  -  Lovely Moments Solid papers  -  Lovely Moments QP

each part from the collection is on SALE 50% Off
but if you buy everything together your price for each part of the collection is only $1

This collection is now on SALE 77% off
It is valid only until Friday!

for the limited time - only TWO days - last day of sale: May 20
(value $43.45)







inspirations from the creative team









......and these two are my pages :)
These also are included as quick pages in the QP set and also in the Collection.


FREEBIE

I created "Lovely Moments - Freebie"
which is coordinated with the full Lovely Moments Collection
I have this Add-On for you as a freebie. Enjoy ;)

(included: 1 frame + 1 cluster in 4 versions and 1 wa-tag)
Freebie is for personal use only.


....if you downloaded it, let me know if you liked it in the comments on my BLOG, and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

***
Thank you for your support and have a beautiful day ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this lovely freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection and pages! Thank you very much for the gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you like the collections and pages, and enjoy the gift ;)

      Delete
  3. As usual, the colors in this kit is so eye-pleasing! Thanks for the little gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the BEST creative team. The layouts are gorgeous and if I hesitate at all about buying the bundle (I have so much already!!) seeing their layouts with your beautiful, beautiful designs changes everything! Thank you, Paula for sharing your gifts with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rarole, thank you so much for your comment, I am so happy you like my designs and so grateful for girls from creative teams, they are the best scrappers and I love what beauty they can do with my designs.

      Delete
    2. Bought it!! Love it even more!!!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful collection! Thank you for the lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you like my new collection and enjoy the gift, Susie ;)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment :)