Monday, April 18, 2022

NEW Hello Spring inspirations & FREEBIE

  .....new Hello Spring Collection is still available in my stores on sale!

Today, I am bringing new beautiful inspirations from this collection
and at the end of the post, you will find a coordinated freebie with this collection ;)


"Hello Spring"
All products are now on SALE 20% Off, 
but when you take a full collection you save more!

SALE ends TOMORROW (till Tuesday 04/19) when
is a collection on SALE 56 % Off!

BUY




Bonus includes: 3 clusters and 3 overlays
Bonus is available only with Collection!



NEW Inspirations











...and last inspiration is my new layout


FREEBIE

I created "Hello Spring - Freebie"
which is coordinated with the full Hello Spring Collection
I have this Add-On for you as a freebie. Enjoy ;)

(included journal card + cluster in three versions)
Freebie is for personal use only.



....if you downloaded it, let me know if you liked it in the comments on my BLOG, and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

***

Enjoy scrapping !!!
Thank you for your support. Have a beautiful start to the week and see you TOMORROW with a brand new collection ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

3 comments:

  1. Great collection! Great pages! Thank you very much for the gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you like my collection and enjoy the gift ;)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty Spring collection! I love the pop of blue! Thank you for the gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)