Tuesday, February 1, 2022

NEW set - Only You - QP & new inspirations

 Hello, my friends!

As I promised I am back with a new set of QP

Only You QP - on sale 20% off - buy HERE


These quick pages were created with the Only You Collection. 
If you missed this collection during the Color Play promo now you can buy it as a full collection with a set of QP and with a free gift - Only You BONUS.

on SALE - 50% off - for a limited time! - buy - HERE

now all products from Only You collection are available at my second shore at PBP - here
here are a few new inspirations from the fabulous PBP creative team





all these layouts below are included as quick pages in the new Only You QP set

if you buy a collection in Pickleberry pop you receive 
extra FREE WITH PURCHASE BONUS!

******
These four CU products from CU Grab Bag 2022 - 01 are now as separately products, 
each in Sale 25% Off - for a limited time!

BUY

******

Because yesterday was the last day of the month and I forgot to add the last reminder for my January Featured Product, this is the last call for big savings. I leave special price till tomorrow so if you like this beautiful collection don´t miss it ;)

January Featured Product:
Time Of Your Life Collection


Thank you for your support, I very much appreciate it! 
Have a wonderful day ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)