Friday, January 7, 2022

Year In review - 2021 & FREEBIE + SAVE coupon code!

 Hi friends,

before new work on my designs, I did a yearly review :)


During last year I did 74 layouts plus twice 13 pages of Calendar for next year, these were from all my 27 scrapbook collections which I created during the year 2021. Now is time for new goodies, hope will be soon in my store ;)
......and did you count your scrapbook pages, which you created during 2021? How many did you do? ---tell me in the comments ;)

PS: for better and clear pictures please choose HD quality or all find also on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7_8AZTSIYk

*******************************************************

COUPON CODE for SAVE $5

if you missed something from my designs and you like to save I have for you a coupon code.

Spend $ 20 and SAVE $5
coupon code: SAVE5

coupon code valid at my shop: HERE
coupon valid for only for the next four days!
till: Monday 01/10/2022

******************************************************

This week I release my last collection from the 2021 year at Oscraps so if you missed when "Welcome Winter Collection" was new in PBP now you can buy it on sale 55% Off!

buy it HERE

****

and now a few inspirations & FREEBIE - from my featured product for this month
Time For Your Life Collection, which is for the special offer only 9,90 only during January 2022

January Featured Product:
Time Of Your Life Collection





and last two my pages :)


FREEBIE
I created "Time Of Your Life Add-On" which is 
coordinated with the full "Time Of Your Life collection". 
I have  Add-Ond On for you as a freebie. Enjoy ;)


Thank you for your support, I very much appreciate it! 
Have a wonderful weekend and see you on Monday with a special offer from my CU products ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

1 comment:

  1. coupons flip can be useful for shoppers who want to stay informed about new discounts and online promotions. Instead of immediately purchasing an item at the listed price, checking for available coupon codes and special offers gives users another opportunity to reduce costs and find a better deal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)