Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Brand NEW in 2022 - Imagine The Impossible Collection

 Today I have a brand new collection available in both shops.

I believe that you are having a beautiful start of the new year. So make it HAPPY! I hope it'll be different in that it lets us get closer to the stars, equals-lets us fly freer! Be free, and believe in yourself - it was an inspiration for my brand new collection - the first in this year.


"Imagine The Impossible Collection"

In the collection, you receive the full kit - papers set and elements, set of clusters ready for use, overlays with word-arts, set of photomasks, and nine quick pages made by me and my creative team. + extra BONUS - FREE with purchase with the collection.

All products are now on SALE 20% Off, 
but when you take full collection you save more!

for a limited time when
is a collection on SALE 50 % Off!

BUY




Bonus includes: 4 page overlays & 3 clusters in more versions - 12 .png together
Bonus is available only with Collection!



Inspirations from my fabulous creative team






....and finally here is one inspiration from me ;)

Thank you for your support and have a beautiful week and see you later with new inspirations & freebie ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment :)