Thursday, December 16, 2021

New inspirations from collection - Hello Winter

 Hello, my friends!

Today´s post I am sending a little later as usual, but we had a busy day :)

Exactly fifteen years ago I became a mother. The world has changed completely for me and actually thanks to the fact that our family has grown into a new member and we had had many memories and photos I discovered scrapbooking and later designing. Today we had a birthday party, not big because still, we have covid measures, but we enjoyed it, at the end of a post I add a photo of our celebrant.

***

  .....new Berry Big Deal is still available at Pickleberrypop

and today I am bringing new inspirations from the new collection


December Berry Big Deal from me is a new collection

Hello Winter

includes:
Hello Winter Elements  -  Hello Winter Papers  -  Hello Winter Clusters  -  Hello Winter Overlays and WA  -  Hello Winter Stamps  -  Hello Winter Photomasks - Hello Winter Solid papers  -   Hello Winter QP

each part from the collection is on SALE 50% Off
but if you buy everything together your price for each part of the collection is only $1

This collection is now on SALE 75% off
It is valid only until Friday!

for the limited time - last two days - last day of sale:  December 17

ON SALE only $8
(value $31.45)






NEW inspirations from the creative team








......and these two are my pages :)
These also are included as quick pages in the QP set and also in Collection.


and at at the end photo from our today´s birthday party :)


Thank you for your support and have a beautiful day ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)