Sunday, December 12, 2021

Christmas Hug Collection on SALE & new inspirations

 Hello, my friends!

Today we light the third candle on our Advent wreath. I hope you are having a beautiful advent time! I finished my last collection for this year yesterday. This will be available as berry big deal on Tuesday, but today I like to show new inspirations from my current collection, which is for the last two days on sale!

"Christmas Hug Collection"


All products are now on SALE 20% Off, 
but when you take full collection you save more!

last two days (till Tuesday 12/14) when
is a collection on SALE 50 % Off!

BUY




Bonus includes: 1 quick page & 3 clusters in more versions - 11 .png together
Bonus is available only with Collection!



NEW Inspirations









Thank you for your support and have a beautiful week and see you on Tuesday ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)