Saturday, October 2, 2021

DSD SALE & FREE With Purchase - special offers!!!

 Hello friends!

celebrations of DSD are continuing
40% off on everything up to 60% off on collections

~~~ Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day ~~~
my stores

+ new products CU GRAB BAS DSD 2021 + new collection AUTUMN MEMORIES
& each shop has special offers, so let´s go see on it ;)

special offers at Oscraps
Save 40% or more (on collections) my store 
FREE Any Oscraps Collab with $20 purchase
- add your favorite to your shopping cart before checkout!


****

my shops
special offers at Pickleberrypop
Save 40% or more (on collections) my store and if you 
Spend $20 you automatically save an additional 10%! 
FREE Kit with any $10 Purchase




*****

NEW COLLECTION
This collection is on sale 50% off - only $ 9,98

Don´t forget that collection is for a special price only during DSD Sale - this weekend ;)


New CU Grab Bag DSD 2021
- for a special price - 75% off -
+ all my CU products are on SALE  minimum 40% off

BUY in my commercial use shops



NEW Inspirations




Thank you for your support and have a beautiful day!

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)