Monday, July 19, 2021

Last day for Hello Summer Collection & Sneak Peek!

  Hi friends!

I hope you had a beautiful weekend :) we had warm weather, but a storm came every day, so we didn't have big plans for the weekend. We spent both free days at home. I finished the new collection on Saturday, which will be available tomorrow at my store at Pickleberrypop. At the end of the post, I show you a little sneak peek of this collection. And after working Saturday I had a lazy Sunday with Netflix, lol.

I have for you a few new inspirations from my last release:

"Hello Summer"

TOMORROW is the LAST DAY on SALE!!
(till Tuesday 07/20) is a collection on SALE 55 % Off









Limited offer for Commercial Use PRODUCTS

CU Grab Bag 2021 - 07
on sale 60% off + FWP
includes:
- - CU Painting  (10 .png files) - - CU Drawing  (15.png files) - -
- - CU School Supplies  (10.png files) - - CU Notebook Labels  (8.png files) - -
+ FREE Bonus with Purchase: CU Mini Mix Vol.7  (4.png files)

Special offer valid the last 4 days! - (till July 22)

BUY in my commercial use shops

Sneak Peek

Here is a little sneak-peek from the new Collection - available TOMORROW!



Have a beautiful day and see you soon with all details from the news ;)

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)