Wednesday, June 30, 2021

End of Month - Last chance for June Featured product & School Holiday starts :)

  Hello, my friends!

Today is the last day of the month it is also the last chance for my monthly offer!

June Featured Product:
We Love Summer Collection

This collection is now on SALE
for only $ 9,90 during June 2021!
The special price is valid until tomorrow!

inspirations

*****

and now something from my CU Shops

These five CU products from CU Grab Bag 2021 - 06 are now as separately products, 
each in Sale 20% Off - for a limited time!

BUY

****
Today was the last day of school and I took as traditional a photo of my girls with their certificates.
Now the school holiday starts :)




Thank you for your support, I very much appreciate it! 
Have a wonderful day ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)