Monday, June 14, 2021

Collection Beachside - Half Price - last call & Sneak Peek

 LAST CHANCE!

It´s the last call to pick up my newest collection Beachside - Tomorrow is the last day on sale!


"Beachside Collection"

All products are now on SALE 20% Off, 
but when you take full collection you save more!

Last day for sale - Tuesday 06/15 when
is a collection on SALE 50 % Off!

BUY



***

.....new CU Grab Bag 2021 - 06 still available for a special price in my CU stores!

CU Grab Bag 2021 - 06 - on sale 60% off + FWP
Special offer valid only a few days! - (till June 21)

BUY in my commercial use shops

And at the end of the post, I have for you a little Sneak Peek from my brand new collection
which will be available Tomorrow in my store at Pickleberry pop as Berry Big Deal!

Collection Message In A Bottle coming tomorrow ;)


Thank you for your support! I am wishing you a wonderful week and see you tomorrow ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)