Thursday, May 20, 2021

New inspirations from collection - Big Memories & FREEBIE!

  .....new Berry Big Deal still available at Pickleberrypop

and today I am bringing new inspirations from this beautiful collection
and little FREEBIE, I hope you will enjoy it ;)


May Berry Big Deal from me is a new beautiful collection

Big Memories

includes:
Big Memories Elements  -  Big Memories Papers  -  Big Memories Add On
Big Memories Clusters  -  Big Memories Overlays and WA - Big Memories Stamps
Big Memories Photomasks  -  Big Memories Solid papers

each part from the collection is on SALE 50% Off
but if you buy everything together your price for each part of the collection is only $1

This collection is now on SALE 73% off
It is valid only until Friday!

for the limited time - tomorrow is the last day of sale! (till May 21)

ON SALE only $8
(value $29.92)







new inspirations from the PBP creative team and my ct







.....and one my page :)




One reminder for the LAST CHANCE for my 
CU Grab Bag 2021 - 05 - for special price with FREE Bonus!
This offer ends TODAY, so don´t miss it ;)

CU Grab Bag 2021 - 05
on sale 60% off + FWP
includes:
- - CU Seashells Vol.3  (15 .png files) - - CU Dried Grass Vol.2  (10.png files) - -
- - CU Charms Vol.2  (8.png files) - - CU Nests Vol.3  (6.png files) - -
+ FREE Bonus with Purchase: CU Mini Mix Vol.5  (4.png files)

Special offer ENDS TODAY! - (till May 20)

BUY in my commercial use shops

FREEBIE

I created "Big Memories - Freebie"
which is coordinate with the full Big Memories Collection
I have this Add-On for you as a freebie. Enjoy ;)

(included 1 cluster in 2 versions + 1 frame + 2 wa strips in two color versions)
Freebie is for personal use only.


....if you downloaded it, let me know if you liked it in the comments on my BLOG, and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

***
Thank you for your support and have a beautiful day ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)