Monday, April 19, 2021

Collection Timeless - Half Price - last call & Sneak Peek

  LAST CHANCE!

It´s the last call to pick up my newest collection Timelles  - Tomorrow is the last day on sale!


"Timeless Collection"

All products are now on SALE 20% Off, 
but when you take full collection you save more!

Last day for sale - Tuesday 04/21 when
is a collection on SALE 50 % Off!

BUY




Until Wednesday you can buy also my newest CU Stamped Alpha - Bundle on sale with a free gift.

CU Stamped Alpha BUNDLE + free Bonus
on sale 50% off
includes:
- CU Stamped Alpha Vol.1
- CU Stamped Alpha Vol.2
- CU Stamped Alpha Vol.3
FREE Bonus with Purchase 
- CU Stamped - BONUS

in Bundle, you receive TOGETHER 4.abr files & 162 .png files (for HALF PRICE) 
special offer valid till 04/21/2021

BUY in my commercial use shops

These five CU products from CU Grab Bag 2021 - 04 are now as separately products, 
each in Sale 20% Off - for a limited time!

BUY

And at the end of the post, I have for you a little Sneak Peek from my brand new collection
which will be available Tomorrow in my store at Pickleberry pop as Berry Big Deal!

Collection Today´s Moments coming tomorrow ;)

Thank you for your support! I am wishing you a wonderful week and see you tomorrow ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)