Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Brand NEW - Timeless Collection

  As I promised I am here with something new ;) 

Today I have a brand new collection available in both shops. It is a collection with lots of red flowers with combinations of black/white and green elements plus a pinch of yellow.

"Timeless Collection"


In the collection, you receive the full kit - papers set and elements with word art strips, set of clusters ready for use, overlays with word-arts, set of photomasks, and six quick pages made by me and my creative team.

All products are now on SALE 20% Off, 
but when you take full collection you save more!

for a week (till Tuesday 04/20) when
is a collection on SALE 50 % Off!

BUY




Inspirations from my fabulous creative team





....and finally two inspirations by me ;)



Thank you for your support and have a beautiful week!

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)