Friday, April 9, 2021

April Featured Product: Dance In The Rain

 Hello, my friends!

April started a few days ago and I have not yet written to you about my featured product for April. In fact, I remembered it yesterday, because we really had the April weather, the sun was shining, it was snowing and it was raining in one day - all seasons alternated over two hours, lol. And that was the reason I remembered it, that I forgot to write to you because my featured product for April is perfect for documenting your "rainy fun memories" ;)

April Featured Product:
Dance In The Rain Collection


Collection includes:
Dance In The Rain Kit - Dance In The Rain Clusters
Dance In The Rain Overlays - Dance In The Rain Stamps
Dance In The Rain Photomasks - Dance In The Rain WA
FWP BONUS: Dance In The Rain QP

This collection is now on SALE
only $ 9,98 during April 2021!


Creative Inspirations
from Dance In The Rain Collection





and the last page is created by me :)

Don´t forget to check my store at Oscraps a pick-up FREEBIE - that coordinates with the full collection ;)


Have a beautiful weekend ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)