Thursday, March 18, 2021

New inspirations from collection - Beautiful Spring & FREEBIE!

  .....new Berry Big Deal still available at Pickleberrypop

and today I am bringing new inspirations from this beautiful collection
and little FREEBIE, I hope you will enjoy it ;)


March Berry Big Deal from me is a new beautiful collection

Beautiful Spring
each part from the collection is on SALE 50% Off
but if you buy everything together your price for each part of the collection is only $1

This collection is now on SALE 73% off
It is valid only until Friday!

for the limited time - tomorrow is the last day of sale!  (till March 19)

ON SALE only $8
(value $29.92)







new inspirations from the PBP creative team and my ct






and one my page :)

FREEBIE

I created "Beautiful Spring - Freebie"
which is coordinate with the full Beautiful Spring Collection
I have this Add-On for you as a freebie. Enjoy ;)

(included 1 cluster in 3 versions + 1 frame and 1 wa strip)
Freebie is for personal use only.


....if you downloaded it, let me know if you liked it in the comments on my BLOG, and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

***
Thank you for your support and have a beautiful day ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

21 comments:

  1. Love your spring flowers in this new collection! Beautiful cluster frame -- thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment,
      So happy you like my new collection ;)

      Delete
  2. This kit is just gorgeous. I downloaded the freebie and am sending this link to my daughter immediately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you like my kit and thank you for sharing with your daugter ;)

      Delete
  3. This IS Spring. Breath-taking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Paula - your design creations are so much fun to work with. I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you like my designs, thank you for your comment ;)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the cute freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this beautiful freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for sharing this beautiful freebie. The collection is so pretty, as are all the other collections.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)