Wednesday, March 3, 2021

CU products & FWP offer in Pickleberrypop

Hello my friends, today I have for you last chance for my Brush - BUNDLE and CU products available in my CU shops + one FWP offer in PBP

 I have the last call for the special CU Offer: 

CU Brushes BUNDLE + free Bonus

on sale 50% off
Bundle includes 5 .abr + 60 elements (.png files) - paint-drawn by me. (for HALF PRICE) 

BUY in my commercial use shops

These five CU products from CU Grab Bag 2021 - 02 are now as separately products, 
each in Sale 20% Off - for a limited time!

BUY

back to personal use products ;)

I added my last collection Happiness Everyday 
to Picleberrypop, so if you missed you can catch it now here with SAVE 45% 
+ this week has PBP special Free With Purchase offer


here a few new inspirations from the fabulous PBP creative team


if you buy a collection in Pickleberry pop you receive 
extra FREE WITH PURCHASE BONUS!


Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day ;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)