Friday, January 29, 2021

Brand NEW collection So Loved + STOREVIDE SALE 30% + FWP Mini Kit

 I am the featured designer for Our Gal Friday at Pickleberrypop this weekend! 

You can save 30% on everything in my shop
+ if you spend $10 and you receive Minikit for FREE!

Make sure you visit the Pickleberrypop Blog HERE to learn a little more about me ;)

Mini Kit for FREE with $10 purchase in my SHOP

(includes - 5 papers and 20 elements)


This mini kit is coordinated with a brand new collection which I prepared for you

"So Loved"

the collection includes: So Loved Kit  |  So Loved Overlays |  So Loved Clusters

So Loved Photosmaks  |  So Loved QP

+ FREE WITH PURCHASE GIFT So Loved Add On

The collection is now on SALE - 52% OFF 
(for a limited time only this weekend)





look what amazing pages created my creative team from So Loved Collection
- inspirations -








and finally, as always, little inspiration from me ;)


Thanks so much and hope you enjoy the sale ;)

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)