Friday, September 11, 2020

Touch Of Fall Collection

 Hello!

What´s new from Palvinka Designs?


This week - in my stores: I re-released one of my autumn favorite collections. It is a very versatile autumn kit full of leaves and seasonal elements perfect for your autumnal photo.



The collection includes:

- Touch of Fall kit - Touch of Fall Alpha - Touch of Fall Clusters, WA

- Touch of Fall Photomasks - Touch of Fall Wire Words

- Touch of Fall Journal Cards - Touch of Fall QP

All products are now on SALE 20% Off, but when you take full collection you save more!
For the next four days (till Monday 09/14) is a collection on SALE 60 % Off - only $9.97





Creative Inspirations








and more inspirations by me, as I wrote this is my favorite collection, so I did more layouts as usually :)


Have a beautiful day and see you soon with something new ;)

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)