Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Boomerang SALE - Full Collcetion on 60% Off!

Hello, my friends,

I am sending this post during my vacation, so it will be quick and short :)
PBP is celebrating the 14th birthday! And the celebration starts with "Boomerang SALE"  - it is a special promo for retired products, which come back to the store only for a few days.


I have in "Boomerang SALE" my collection
 - Feeling Free - 
which is onaSALE 60% off only for the next two days! 
This collection will no longer be available after August 5!




a few inspirations



and last four pages are by me, these you find as quick pages in the collection :)


Thank you for looking and have a beautiful week. 
When I come back from vacation I will send you some photos from our trips ;)


((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)