Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Soft Elegance Collection

Hello, my friends!

I am here with something new ;) 
Today I have a brand new collection with super soft colors available in both shops.


In the collection, you receive the full kit with the alpha pack, set of clusters ready for use, 
overlays with word-arts, set of photomasks, and six quick pages made by me and my creative team.

All products are now on SALE 20% Off, but when you take full collection you save more!
for a week (till Tuesday 07/21) when
is a collection on SALE 50 % Off!
for a limited time!

BUY
Inspirations








at the end one inspiration by my :) 

Thank you for reading and have a beautiful week!
((hugs and love))
Paula

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the clusters freebie. I bought the Essence of Life Collection and can't wait to start using it. I'm just back from 2 weeks away, so must attend to obligations first. Playing with EOL is my incentive to get my work done so I can play. What a gorgeous collection, and an UNBEATABLE PRICE. I appreciate your talent and your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your purchase, I hope you will enjoy playing with the collection ;)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment :)