Friday, July 3, 2020

New CU products and Your Smile at Oscprap

Hi friends,

this week was the last days of school and school holiday starts. I had some work as a photographer so I don´t have a new collection but,  I release collection Your Smile to Oscraps, so if you missed when the collection was as new in PBP you can buy it now in 56% off at Oscraps.





Inspirations

and my pages you can find it in the collection as quick pages ;) 


and at my CU stores, you can grab two new CU products
both products are on Sale 20% Off - till Tuesday (076/14)!

BUY


In the end here are photos of my girls from the last day of school. 
I am also happy that it is the end of the school year because during the quarantine we had homeschool so the well-deserved school holidays are also coming for parents :)

Have a beautiful weekend, we are going to the cottage in the mountain. The place without the internet only nature, yay.

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)