Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Treasures From The Sea Collection

Hello!
What´s new from Palvinka Designs?

I had a few days without a computer. My PC was so slow so I decided on some upgrade for it. And now I have almost like a new PC, I had to re-add all the programs I need for designs. Because I was busy with these things I have again re-release an old collection in my stores, but I hope next week I´ll come with a new collection ;)

Now in my stores, I re-released beautiful sea collection full of treasures from the sea ;)


The collection includes:
- Treasures From The Sea Kit - Treasures From The Sea Clusters
- Treasures From The Sea Add On - Treasures From The Sea QP

All products are now on SALE 20% Off, but when you take full collection you save more!
For this week (till Tuesday 09/16) is a collection on SALE 53 % Off - only $8.89



Creative Inspirations












and last two are my pages :)


Have a beautiful day and see you on Friday with "Friday Freebie" and new inspirations ;)

((hugs))
Paula

2 comments:

  1. Великолепная коллекция - прекрасные бумаги и элементы ! Чудесные странички!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)