Sunday, June 14, 2020

Old and new - in my workspace

Hi friends,
I hope you had a great weekend. Yesterday I had "work Saturday" because I was finishing a new collection for next week release (I'll bring you a little sneak peek tomorrow)
And for today we had different plans also the weather was beautiful but then come to the storm and our plans changes. So I have for you some photos of my workspace ;)

An old and new friend and the new I really like!

As I wrote in my previous post I did some updates with my computer and with these updates,
come also new things for my office.
I invested in the new graphic tablet. The new one is really fantastic it is bigger than my old one 
and it is perfect for my work.

.....and one more photo in the work process.
It is love on the first view - or on the first power on, lol.

Have a beautiful rest of the weekend!
I will back on Monday with sneak-peek;)

((hugs and love))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)