Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Berry Sweet Day Collection & FREEBIE

Hello, hello!

What´s new from Palvinka Designs?
I re-released extra sweet collection

Berry Sweet Day


this collection includes

Berry Sweet Day Kit and Alpha - Berry Sweet Day Clusters and WA
Berry Sweet Day Photomasks - Berry Sweet Day QP

All separate products are on SALE 20% off but if you purchase everything together you get
special limited time SALE - 50% off from Collection

Only a few days (till Monday 07/01) is a collection on SALE 50% Off - only $9,98


BUY




Sweet inspirations from my fabulous Creative Team

...and inspirations from me ;)
 

FREEBIE

at the last I have for you freebie, that coordinate with my new Berry Sweet Day Collection.

"Berry Sweet Day - freebie QP" download
(QP freebie only for personal use)

....if you downloaded, let me know if you liked it in comments on my BLOG, and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

Have a beautiful day and see you during the weekend I will show you new inspirations ;)

((hugs))
Paula

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)