Monday, March 9, 2020

New CU pack & Sneak Peek

Hello, hello!

I hope you had a beautiful weekend. I had a weekend full of design. I prepared for you new CU pack which you can use is also for your personal projects and also I finished a brand new collection, it will be released tomorrow. Look on a sneak peek in the bellow of this post ;)

NEW CU Product
- today I added new CU product - flowers - perfect for spring kits or projects.

CU Flowers Vol.11

- set include 9 different elements .jpg files, high quality, 

Now set is on sale 20% off for one week.

BUY in my CU stores:
Pickleberrypop     or    Oscraps

two reminders

Last Chace to buy my last re-release collection

Spring Kiss Collection

All products are now on SALE 20% Off but when you take full collection you save more!
For limited is a collection on SALE 55% Off
-sale ends tomorrow - Tuesday 03/10

SHOP NOW

SHOP Pickleberrypop  ****   or  ****  SHOP Oscraps
I like to show you new inspirations from my fabulous creative team







and also tomorrow is the last chance to buy
CU Beads Alpha - Bundle - for half price!

BUY in my CU stores:
Pickleberrypop     or    Oscraps

and at the end Sneak Peek 

new SPRING collection coming tomorrow!
I have for you brand new collection, which will be @ tomorrow in both my stores ;)

Have a wonderful day!
See you tomorrow with news ;)

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)