Tuesday, March 17, 2020

New Berry Big Deal - Key To My Heart

Hello, my friends!
For first, I want to send lots of power for all in this hard time, 
which hit the whole world. 
I wish everyone health, be careful!

It´s time for the new Berry Big Deal at Pickleberrypop.
Each pack from BDD  is available at half price or special price for the bundle!

March Berry Big Deal from me is a new collection


includes:

each part from the collection is on SALE 50% Off
but if you buy everything together your price for each part from the collection is only $1

This collection is now on SALE 70% off
It is valid only until Friday!

for the limited time - only for four days - last day of sale: March 20

ON SALE only $8
(value $26.92)





inspirations from the creative team








  

and at the end my pages :)
(both are including in a set of quick pages) 


Thank you for reading and have a beautiful week!

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)