Monday, October 28, 2019

All Treats, NO TRICKS at PBP - SALE + last day for Mini-O

Hello everyone!
I hope you had a beautiful weekend. As I wrote in my last post we had last days with beautiful weather before cold days. And yes it is, today the weather has changed drastically outside, it´s raining and it´s cold but we had a beautiful weekend. I'm glad we spent these last sunny days with my family, we were on a trip, I will add some photos at the end ;)

Now I am sitting here in my home office with a cup of warm tea and in my favorite sweater and looking on new layouts (created by creative teams) from my last mini O - Sweet Home and I am thinking that is a collection just for this time :)
don´t forget today is last day for all mini O products (separately) on sale 44% 
(tomorrow will be available also as a collection on 40% off also at Pickleberrypop)

Mini-O - offer valid till Monday 10/28




new creative inspiration




All Treats, NO TRICKS at Pickleberrypop 
- special offer with FWP

All Halloween and Autumn themed kits are on sale for
31% off through the end of the month!



....and at the end here are a few photos from our weekend :)
We visited the old castle in the town of TrenĨin in Slovakia. 
Beautiful place with amazing view of the country.

Thanks for looking and have a beautiful start of the week ;)

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)