Friday, February 22, 2019

Brand NEW Choose Happiness and last day for BBD - Spring Inspiration!

Hello, my friends!

As I promised in the last post I am here with something new ;)

Today I have brand new products all available only at Oscraps
It is the project Mini-O - where all mini products are on special price 44% Off for the next 4 days!
Mini-O - offer valid till Monday 02/25







Special Offer for Collection

for next 4 days - valid till Monday 02/25
Collection with two FWP - you buy 3 products and get 2 for free

full collection only for $ 5,99



inspirations from my amazing creative team








and the last page is mine :) 


And at the end, I have the last reminder ;)
Today is the last day when is my collection "Spring Inspiration"
on sale 72% Off - only $8
don´t miss it ;)



Have a wonderful weekend ;)
((hugs))

Paula

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)