Friday, August 31, 2018

Two re-releases and FREEBIE

Hello friends!

I hope you had a beautiful days! We have the final week when our kids have summer break from school, so we enjoyed last free days :)

In these days I re-released two collections. First is Back To School - perfect for school photos and the second is full of flower - Flower Essence.

Back To School Collection
now on SALE 50% off - limited time - (till Monday 09/03)

BUY



inspirations from my creative team





and last three pages are by me :)




Flower Essence
now on SALE 40% off  - limited time - (till Monday 09/03)

BUY



inspirations from my creative team



and last two my pages :)




FREEBIE

I have for you FREEBIE coordinates with Back To School collection.
I hope you will like it ;)  Enjoy!


....if you downloaded, let me know if you liked it in comments on my BLOG and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

Have a beautiful days ;)

((hugs))
Paula


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cute freebie. Can't wait to use it when my Granddaughter starts Kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the school tags. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your two inspiration layouts for Flower Essence are lovely!! Thank you for sharing the back to school tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great freebie !! My grandson starts kindergarten next week.....he is so excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! This can be used for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THIS THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)