Sunday, November 5, 2017

Precious Moments and Freebie

Hello!

What´s new from Palvinka Designs?
I re-released my baby collection





The ceollection includes

- Precious Moments Kit - Precious Moments Clusters
- Precious Moments WA - Precious Moments QP

All products are now on SALE 20% Off  (till Monday) but when you take full collection you save more!

For next three days (Tuesday 11/07) is collection on SALE 51 % Off 
buy - HERE





inspirations











and my pages :)




I prepared this "Precious Moment Bubble Alpha" - is coordinated with the "Precious Moment Collection".

"Precious Moments Alpha"
include: alpha (A-Z) and numbers and symbols
(paper and clustering are not in download)
Enjoy it!


On my inspirations layouts, I used photos of my younger daughter. She was so little baby, now she turned seven. Time flies sooo fast....so enjoy the precious moments with those you love :)



Have a wonderful week! Enjoy gift and scrapping !!!!

((hugs))
Paula

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)