Sunday, October 2, 2016

Last Day SALE & Minikit FREEBIE

Hello my dear readers!

Just reminder that today is SUNDAY - (OCT.2ND) and it is 
LAST DAY to SALE 40% off on everything in my store (or more for bundles and collections)

Palvinka Designs - SHOP - HERE



new inspirations from new Fabulous Fall Collection


Exclusive Newsletter Freebie

I created new freebie coordinated with  Fabulous Fall Collection

It is Fabulous Fall Add On - Minikit
-you will get 12.png and 3.jpg files together.

this mini kit is as free gift for all my newsletter subscribers. If you are Palvinka Designs newsletter subscriber please check your email box, where you find email from me with link to download this kit.

If you are not subscriber of my newsletter, just subscribe Palvinka Designs Newsletter and you get this minikit  for free!!


This is page, that I created from this minikit. 
Inside in download minikit you find QP as bonus from this layout ;)



Have a wonderful fall days ;)

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)