Friday, May 13, 2016

New set of Quickpages & FREEBIE

Hello,

today I have new set of Quickpages,



This quickpages coordinated with my Live In The Moment Collection, 
this collection is now on sale 42% Off and purchasing this collection you receive FREE Gift
Live In The Moment Overlays (regular price $ 3,99 - now for free)

collection buy - HERE

these four beautiful pages you found as QP in new set


Freebie

I have new freebie coordinated with Live In The Moment Collection

It is cluster in more version, you will get 6 .png files tohether.
This freebie I will send only for my newsletter subscribers - tomorrow. 
subscribe my newsletter and you will have this free gift tomorrow in your email-box ;)



Have a wonderful days!!! 

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)