Wednesday, September 5, 2018

New Sweet September Collection and Freebie & CU store opening!

Today I have for you brand NEW collection "Sweet September" 
and again I have an open store with CU products - all with opening SALE!


Sweet September Collection

In the collection, you receive the full kit over 60 png files - elements, word art strips, and paints and of course beautiful papers, set of clusters ready for use, overlays, set of photomasks, alphas and four quick pages made by me and my creative team. (together you receive about 140.png files + 79 .png from alphas and 12.jpg files in your order)

This collection is now on sale 50% off
for the limited time last day of sale: Sept 11th


BUY


all these products you find in the collection
(or you can buy it as separate products - in my stores - PBP or Oscrap now 20% off - till Monday)



CU STORE - OPENING
SALE -40% Off for all CU products!



inspirations from Sweet September Collection by my fabulous creative team







  



and the last two pages are by me :)



FREEBIE

I created "Sweet September - Add-On"
which is coordinate with full "Sweet September Collection"
I have this Add-On for you as a freebie. Enjoy ;)


....if you downloaded, let me know if you liked it in comments on my BLOG and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

Have a beautiful Wednesday ;)

((hugs))
Paula



12 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your Beautiful creations,love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us. Much appreciated.
    Kay Wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Paula. Always love your designs. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for beautiful kits free Palvinka, love it for making pages Clean and simple! (lady22)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this sweet bonus to this lovely kit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort
    More info

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)