Tuesday, September 11, 2018

New inspirations and last chance to save!

Hello friends,
I have for you a little reminder and a few new inspirations ;)

Today is the last day of sale my newest release Sweet September - 50% Off
for the limited time last day of sale: Sept 11th

BUY


and last day for 

CU STORE - OPENING
SALE -40% Off for all CU products!
for the limited time last day of sale: Sept 11th

PS: Today I added another 20 CU products - HERE (all these are on 40% Off sale too but only for one day ;)


new inspirations




and don´t forget to grab coordinate Sweet September Add On - FREEBIE
link for download find in my previous post HERE


Have a wonderful week and see you soon with new special ;)

((hugs))
Paula

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this lovely mini! I used it as part of a tagger's tutorial, listed below:

    https://pinktadpolestagsntuts.blogspot.com/2018/09/sweet-september-morning.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)