Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Winter Joy Collection and Freebie + FWP Offer!

Hello, my friends!

After Holidays I am back to work. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Time. I took the break from designing and I enjoyed time with my family ;)
And because this is the first post in this year so I´d like to wish you Happy New Year!

And what´s new from Palvinka Designs?
I re-released collection with free with purchase gift!

"Winter Joy"

The collection includes:
Winter Joy Kit and Alpha  |  Winter Joy Clusters 
Winter Joy Overlays   |  Winter Joy Photomasks 
Winter Joy QP

All products are now on SALE 20% Off  (till Monday 01/20) but when you take full collection you save more!

For the next five days (till Monday 01/20) is a collection on SALE 55 % Off 
(no coupon necessary)


** a little tip for you 
if you buy the collection at Pickleberrypop you will get the FREE kit (read bellow) ;)


Free gift with purchase - only at Pickleberrypop! 

FREE with Purchase Gift January 14 - 20!
Get Winter Memories by me and Natali Designs FREE with all PERSONAL USE Orders of $10 or more! Enjoy!
Inspirations - Winter Joy collection












...and the last pages by me :)



FREEBIE

I prepared a free gift - Winter Joy Journal Cards, which coordinate with the whole Winter Joy Collection.

"Winter Jou Journal Cards - Freebie"
download (free for personal use)

....if you downloaded, let me know if you liked it and please share this post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)


Have a great rest of the week and see you soon ;)

((hugs))
Paula

2 comments:

  1. "Belle annĂ©e 2020 to you and your family, Palvinka !" ♪♫♪
    That was very nice to see your pictures with your adorable sister and Erika (from etd)-another great designer- in Czech republic and the one with your daughter in front of 4 candles ! :)
    Mer-ci !
    C from Paris ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks. Beautiful kit and great layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)