Wednesday, November 13, 2019

New Winter Magic Collection and FREEBIE

Hello, my friends!

Today I have for you brand NEW winter collection "Winter Magic"



In the collection, you receive the full kit over 60 png. files - elements, word art strips, and paints and of course beautiful papers, set of clusters ready for use, overlays, set of photomasks, and four quick pages made by me. 

This collection is now on sale 45% off
for the limited time last day of sale: November 19th

BUY







inspirations from Winter Magic Collection by my fabulous creative team














First page and these last three pages 
are by me and you will find as QP in the collection :) 



FREEBIE

which is coordinate with full "Winter Magic Collection"
I have this Add-On for you as a freebie. Enjoy ;)


....if you downloaded, let me know if you liked it in comments on my BLOG and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

Have a beautiful Wednesday ;)

((hugs))
Paula



9 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)