Thursday, October 17, 2019

Rainbow of Autumn Colors + Freebie & Fotos from trip in Prague

Hello Hello!

What´s new in Palvinka Designs stores? 
I re-release the most cuties autumn collection which I created

"Rainbow Of Autumn Colors"

The collection includes 
- Rainbow Of Autumn Colors Kit - Rainbow Of Autumn Colors Clusters - Rainbow Of Autumn Colors Overlays - Rainbow Of Autumn Colors Photomasks - Rainbow Of Autumn Colors Alpha -  - Rainbow Of Autumn Colors QP

This collection is now on sale 55% off
for a limited time!!!

BUY

all these products you find in the collection
(or you can buy it as separate products - in my store 
PBP HERE or Oscraps HERE now 20% off)

inspirations from my fabulous Creative Team













and last two pages by me ;)


CU products

These CU products from DSD Grab bag are now as separately products, 
each in Sale 20% Off - till next Tuesday!

BUY

Trip in Prague

Last weekend I was on an amazing trip in Prague with my sister. I got this trip from my sister as a birthday gift and It was really the best idea. We had amazing time together. Prague is a beautiful town with an amazing atmosphere and history. And finally, after more than 12 years of online friendship, I met my friend Erika (She is also the designer as I, you can know her deigns as "et designs" - here you can see her BLOG). It was a wonderful meeting. Erika is so sweet person. She showed us the old town and took us to an amazing place overlooking all of Prague. Here is a photo of us and the second pics a few mine photos in a collage.


FREEBIE

At the end of this post, I have for you sweet gift :)

I have this Add On for you as a freebie. Enjoy ;)


....if you downloaded, let me know if you liked it in comments and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

Wishing you beautiful days ;)

((hugs))
Paula


5 comments:

  1. Love the inspiration layouts and the trip must have been awesome to spend with your sister, nice gift! The link is not working for the wonderful wordart however!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miriam, so happy you like layouts. And I checked the link and it works for me. I don´t know where is the problem. Just click on download or on the image of preview wa and download starts automatically. Please try again it.

      Delete
  2. Love these! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)