Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Memories Live Forever and two FREEBIES

Hello Hello!

Today I have for you collection "Memories Live Forever"

This vintage collection is perfect for scrapping your old photos but also you can capture your stories with newer photos using photoshop action which I prepared for you as a freebie, find it at the end of the post ;)
Don´t forget to check your an email where I sent Add On Freebie in my newsletter.

In the collection, you receive a full kit with over 90 .png files and 15 papers, set of clusters ready for use, overlays - paints, set of photomasks, word arts, and wa strips and pendants of numbers perfect for capture years and set of alpha on cutout paper bits. As a free gift, you get a set of quick pages. (together you receive over 210.png files + 67.png from alphas and 15.jpg files in your order)

This collection is now on sale 55% off
for limited time last day of sale: September 30


all these products you find in the collection
(or you can buy it as separate products - in my stores - PBP or Oscraps now 20% off)



inspirations from my fabulous creative team











...and the last page is mine - on the photo are my Grandparents,
 I love their wedding photo :)

I prepared BLOG Freebie for you.

It is "Sepia Photoshop Action" - I think it is very useful how-to get the vintage feeling to your photos in a few seconds and very good coordinate with "Memories Live Forever collection". 
Enjoy ;)



NEWSLETTER FREEBIE

I created "Memories Live Forever Add On"
which is coordinate with full "Memories Live Forever collection". 
I have this Add On for all my newsletter subscribers as an exclusive freebie. Enjoy ;)

If you are not a subscriber of my newsletter, just subscribe Palvinka Designs Newsletter and you get this "Memories Live Forever Mini Kit" for free!!

Subscribe Newsletter for Download - HERE

....if you downloaded, let me know if you liked it and please share this post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

Wishing you wonderful days ;)

((hugs))
Paula

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful Addon and Sepia Action! Van

    ReplyDelete
  2. This entire bundle is amazing. And once again - your team has created pages that are breathtaking. Thank you for the gifts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you like my bundle and I am so thankful that I have so amazing creative team :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the lovely addon and the photo action! Your new collection is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the newsletter freebie kit, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this beautiful kit.
    My layouts are on my blog : scrapaglun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi There, I am subscribed to your newsletter (have been for quite some time) but I have not received an email with this gift? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)