Sunday, August 18, 2019

Take Me To The Beach and Freebie

Hello, my friends! After a summer break, I am back to designing. We had an amazing summer vacation at the Mediterranean and then one week in camping near thermal springs. We had a fabulous family time. 
In my stores, you can find another and also the last summer collection this year. It is oldies but one from my most favorite summer collections which I created. If you missed in the past now is a great time to catch it because is for a limited time on sale 58% off!


































Take Me To The Beach
includes
- Take Me To The Beach Kit - Take Me To The Beach Clusters - Take Me To The Beach WA
- Take Me To The Beach Journal Cards - Take Me To The Beach QP 

Till Wednesday 08/21 is a collection on SALE 58 % Off 




















































inspirations from my creative team









and at the end my pages :)







































FREEBIE

I prepared free gift -Take Me To The Beach Add On, which is coordinated with "Take Me To The Beach Collection"

"Take Me To The Sea - Add On" - download (free for personal use)



































....if you downloaded, let me know if you liked it and please share us with your friends if you think they'd like it too! Thank you ;)

Have a wonderful day and see you soon with new collection ;)

((hugs))
Paula



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely add-on to your gorgeous Take Me To The Beach collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for all your beautiful quick pages--they are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I missed all of your beautiful creations. What a year! Keep on inspiring and creating, you are very much appreciated. Thank you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)