Thursday, August 29, 2019

Little Artist and Freebie

Hello!

Time flies so quickly and another week is over and what´s new from Palvinka Designs?
I re-released collection for all creative souls


The collection includes

- Little Artist Kit - Little Artist Clusters and WA - Little Artist Journal Cards
- Sea Adventure Photomasks - Little Artist QP 

All products are now on SALE 20% Off  (till Monday) but when you take full collection you save more!

For a few days (Tuesday 09/03) is a collection on SALE 51 % Off - only $9.99 




inspirations from my creative team









this kit is my favorite and I used it for a few projects for our Kindergarten and School

this is from 2013

and this is from 2017, I did similar tableau for my younger daughter
FREEBIE

I prepared free gift - "Little Artist Add On" , which  is coordinated with  "Little Artist Collection"

 "Little Artist Sampler - Freebie" 
....if you downloaded, let me know if you liked it in comments on my BLOG and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

((hugs))
Paula


4 comments:

  1. Lovely kit! Thanks for the free sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this cute freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. merci pour l'échantilonneur, nos petits créatifs vont être à l'honneur.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)