Sunday, June 16, 2019

Collection "Seaside" and Freebie + Oldies but Goodies SALE

Hello!

What´s new from Palvinka Designs?
I re-released collection, another beautiful summer collection :)

Seaside Collection


In the collection, you receive a full kit with over 80 png files - elements, word arts,  paints and of course beautiful papers, set of clusters ready for use, overlays, set of photomasks and sand alphas and six quick pages made by me and my creative team. (together you receive 154.png files + 70 .png from sand alphas and 12 .jpg files in your order)

This collection is now on sale 50% off
for a limited time last day of sale: June 18th

BUY




inspirations from my fabulous creative team











and last three are my pages ;)



I created "Seaside Add-On" which is coordinate with full "Seaside Collection".
I have this Add-On for you as a freebie. Enjoy ;)


....if you downloaded, let me know if you liked it in comments and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

****

at the end don´t miss special 50% off SALE at Oscraps - valid till Monday 17th
Oldies but Goodies June 10- 16, 2019
/images are clickable/
 
 
  

 
  
 


Wishing you beautiful days and see you soon with brand new collection ;)

((hugs))
Paula

6 comments:

Thank you for your comment :)