Sunday, May 12, 2019

On Chalkboard: All Boy and Freebie & CU products

Hello!

What´s new from Palvinka Designs?
I re-released collection especially for boys :)



include
- On Chalkboard: All Boy Kit and Alpha - On Chalkboard: All Boy Clusters  -
- On Chalkboard: All Boy Chalk Paints - On Chalkboard: All Boy WA  -
- On Chalkboard: All Boy QP -

All products are now on SALE 20% Off but when you take full collection you save more!

For the next three days (Tuesday 05/14) is a collection on SALE 50% Off 



inspirations from my amazing creative team












and my pages :)



CU products

These four CU products from iNSD Grab bag are now as separately products, 
each in Sale 20% Off - till Tuesday!

BUY


FREEBIE

I made a coordinating gift for you. For the complete collection, I prepared 
"On Chalkboard: All Boy Journal Cards"

include: 8 journal card
(paper and clustering are not in download)
Enjoy ;) 

....if you downloaded, let me know if you liked it in comments on my BLOG and please share this blog post with your friends if you think they would like it too! Thank you ;)

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend ;)

((hugs))

Paula

3 comments:

  1. Love this collection Paula, thank you for the awesome journal cards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you likte it, enjoy freebie ;)

      Delete
  2. Cute cards! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :)